Catylist ID: #30770537
Mission Critical Single-Tenant Net Lease
Office for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30770537|
|Property Subtypes:||Office Building|
|Building Size (RSF):||32,488 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||34,290 SF|
|Gross Land Area:||4.31 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$123.09 PSF|
|Property Use Type:||Net Leased Investment (NNN)|
|Building Name:||General Dynamics Information Technology|
|Class of Space:||Class A|
|Usable Size (USF):||32,488 SF|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
|Average Occupancy Rate:||100|
Overview / Comments
301 Benton Road presents a unique opportunity to acquire a two-story office building located in growing Bossier City, Louisiana. The single-tenant-net-leased (STNL) office building is occupied by General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a publicly-traded, aerospace and defense corporation headquartered in Reston, Virginia with offices throughout the United States. This NNN offering is ideal for investors seeking a long-term investment with minimal landlord responsibilities.
The subject property is strategically positioned at the signalized intersection of Benton Road and LA Hwy. 3 (Benton Spur). The hard-corner parcel consists of 4.31 acres +/- and includes a well-lit concrete parking lot with seven (7) former drive-thru lanes now used as covered parking. The office building was originally constructed as a retail bank operation and served as the bank’s headquarters. The 32,488 sq. ft. building includes 16,528 sq. ft. on the first floor and 15,960 sq. ft. on the second floor.
301 Benton Road has been meticulously maintained by its current owner. In 2018 extensive phased interior renovations to the building were completed; consisting of quality Class A amenities and colorful interior finishes. The sales price is well below the replacement cost for similar assets.
- Unique opportunity to purchase a single-tenant net-leased (STNL) investment property priced well below replacement cost.
- NNN investment opportunity with a long-term lease and minimal landlord responsibilities
- Over $3.4 million in extensive phased renovations to the entire building were completed in 2018
- Exclusive, lighted, on-site parking for General Dynamics employees and guests. Office has great curb appeal, excellent visibility, and access to all passing traffic
- In 2019 GDIT completed its acquisition of CSRA Inc. The $9.7 billion transaction has made GDIT the largest provider of technology services to the federal government.
Attachments & Media
|Nearest MSA:||Shreveport-Bossier City|
|Tax ID/APN:||S228 0010|
|Property Located Between:||Benton Road and Benton Sput|
|Total Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Stories:||2|
|Typical SF / Floor:||16,244 SF|
|Air Conditioning:||Engineered System|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Justin P LangloisStirling Properties Baton Rouge Baton Rouge, LA 70809
James S DowlingStirling Properties Baton Rouge Baton Rouge, LA 70809
|© Copyright 2001-2022 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Louisiana Commercial Database, LLC nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|