Catylist ID: #30749596
On the Boulevard Shopping Center
Shopping Center for Lease
|Catylist Listing ID:||30749596|
|Property Subtypes:||Neighborhood Center|
|Contiguous Space:||1,982 - 6,800 SF|
|Total Available:||8,782 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||62,749 SF|
$13.50 - 20 PSF (Annual)
|Base Monthly Rent:||$2,229 - 11,333|
|Building Name:||On the Boulevard Shopping Center|
Overview / Comments
• On The Boulevard Shopping Center is a 62,749 SF retail center anchored by Jason's Deli with notable tenants including Hershey's Ice
cream - Great American Cookie Company, Sneaker Politics, Elle Rae Boutique, and The Pink Paisley.
• It sits on the hard cornered signalized intersection of Arnould Blvd and Johnston St (Hwy 167) which is travelled by over 40,000
vehicles per day.
• The property is approximately 1 mile from ULL Campus, Moncus Park, Lafayette High, The Cajun Dome, and is surrounded by dense
• Adjacent to On The Boulevard Shopping Center sits JD Bank (which recently acquired the building and is currently performing
renovations), Hancock-Whitney Bank, Cajun Express Carwash, and another open air strip center having notable tenants such as Golf
Balls.com and Harbor Freight all which help drive traffic to On The Boulevard Shopping Center.
• Existing tenants feature a mix of retail, professional services, health & beauty and restaurants.
• Restaurants/Food: Jason's Deli and Hershey's Ice cream - Great American Cookie Company.
• Retail: The Pink Paisley, JC Kate Boutique, Bella Grace Paper, Clothing Loft, Lola Pink Fabrics, Elle Rae Boutique, and
• Health & Beauty: Victoria Nails and Next Level Fitness & Nutrition
• Professional Services: Cat Clinic of Lafayette, Oupac Financial Services, Auto Title Express, and 1st Franklin Financial
Recent Improvements and Upgrades (2019-2020):
• New Energy Conservative Roof.
• Updated Color Scheme.
• New Landscaping.
• New Exterior Lighting Fixtures.
• New Parking Lot Lighting
Lafayette, Louisiana Ranked as One of America's Happiest Cities:
• On The Boulevard Shopping Center, located in Lafayette, Louisiana, is a strong part of the rich Cajun culture
made up by some of the countries happiest people.
• Lafayette’s geographical location is positioned on top of two major interstate highways, I-10 & I-49, which
intersect within the city giving its signature name, The Hub City.
• Neighboring cities Baton Rouge, LA and Lake Charles, LA, along with many of the surrounding communities
creates a trade area of about 1.1 million people.
• Known for its roots in oil & gas, Lafayette is quickly becoming a medical industry powerhouse in South
• Uniquely positioned in the center of the Parish of Lafayette, On The Boulevard is an open air lifestyle shopping
center located at Arnould Blvd & Johnston Street. It’s visibility, accessibility, and loyal local & national tenants
have largely contributed to its success.
• Many of the tenants who have multiple locations have stated that this center is their highest grossing location.
• With recent renovations, improved curb appeal, and rock star tenant list, On The Boulevard will move with
massive momentum into the next decade and beyond.
Attachments & Media
Expand All 2 Spaces Available
|Suite: 101||6,800 SF||$20 PSF (Annual) NNN|
|Suite: 119||1,982 SF||$13.50 PSF (Annual) NNN|
|Zoning:||C-H (COMMERCIAL HEAVY)|
|Retail Clientele:||General, Family, Business, Traveler, Tourist, Recreation|
|Property Located Between:||Corner of Arnould Boulevard and Johnston Street|
|Largest Nearby Street:||Johnston Street|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Brandon AbdellaBeau Box Commercial Real Estate Lafayette Lafayette, LA 70501
William B Stevenson, JrBeau Box Commercial Real Estate Lafayette Lafayette, LA 70501
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Louisiana Commercial Database, LLC nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|